[Live-devel] can Live Media Server stream Live Content ?

Jordan Shelley jps330 at psu.edu
Tue Aug 21 05:42:44 PDT 2007

Ross, correct me if I am wrong,

As long as you can get the stream encoded into a format that can be used by
LiveMedia and your hardware/software encoder supports grabbing single
frames, (or can be read as a socket or file) you can modify this library to
stream it. I am currently using the library to stream a camera feed from a
robotic platform that very much depends on real-time video. I am doing so
wirelessly and the delay on the picture is only about 200-250 ms, which is
very impressive in my opinion.

Hope that helps!

-Jordan

  _____