[Live-devel] HD Frames

Ramon Martin de Pozuelo Genis tl11305 at salle.url.edu
Wed Dec 12 02:46:58 PST 2007

Hi all,
I am trying to send a HD H.264 video and I found a problem when the frame size
is bigger than unsigned range (0-65535) and I try to copy it to fTo pointer.

First I thougt to change frameSize from unsigned to long, but error still
apeared. I think it's not only a frameSize problem, so maximum packetSize is
also set to a unsigned maxPacketSize. It's that right?

Could someone give me a relatively easy solution to my problem? Maybe change
system unsigned definition to a 32-bits word?

Thanks in advance,

Ramon