[Live-devel] compilation problem of VLC with live555 library built by myself

howard howard at starvedia.com
Wed Dec 12 18:14:41 PST 2007

Hi,

           The demo applications in the "testProgs" were built successfully.
However, they could not work.

           In the beginning, it could not find the cygwin1.dll and then I
copied it to testProgs/ to fix that problem.

           But when I ran anyone of the demo applications, it showed
"segmentation fault"!

           What could be the cause of it?? How should I do with it?

           Thanks again for the help!

           Best Regards,

           Howard.

  _____