[Live-devel] HD Frames

Ramon Martín de Pozuelo tl11305 at salle.url.edu
Thu Dec 13 00:58:05 PST 2007

Hi Ross,
my application stopped at this point:

MyH264VideoStreamFramer::doGetNextFrame(){

        getPayload();            // loading RTP payload information on
pszBuff
        fMaxSize=1000000;
        fFrameSize=frameSize;
        memcpy(fTo,pszBuff,fFrameSize);

... when frameSize is bigger than unsigned short range. Program tries an
invalid memory access:

   Instruction at 0x77c17000 referenced memory at 0x00bc2000. Memory
could not be "written"

I use H264VideoRTPSink and my source implementing virtual
H264VideoStreamFramer functions.  Wouldn't it part frame using
H264FUAFragmenter whatever size of frame is? Or is there a maximum
fMaxSize value?

Thanks in advance,

Ramon