[Live-devel] openRTSP Command Line Tool

Fri Dec 14 10:07:09 PST 2007

Hi there,

I've tried now several times to save a Stream with openRTSP to play it
afterwards with (VLC, or other Player-Applications)
The stream which is arriving is a H.264 Stream with AMR Audio Codec.
After a while (2 Minutes) of recording and writing it into a file I've
stopped it and have tried to open it via a player like mentions above.

But what I can see is only a picture. It is not possible to hear the
audio-layer.
I've tried to record it in separate files, which means a file for:
video-H264-1 and Audio file: audio-AMR-2
This is as well not working. Is there any problem in the openRTSP
tool, maybe a known bug, or did I make something wrong?

If you need some samples, please let me know, so that I can send you
some traces or details.
Many Thanks in advance.

Cheers,
Maik Brauer