[Live-devel] openRTSP Command Line Tool

Mon Dec 17 10:17:12 PST 2007

Hi,

I've compiled the AMR audio codes into the VLC Software.
I'm able to play video and audio when I'm connection directly to the
streaming source,
for example a Darwin Streaming Server.
But if I try it via openRTSP, where I'm opening a saved file it is not
possible,
So something must be wrong with the saved files.

Renaming in AMR (suffix) is not working as well.
The suffix is at least not that interesting if you force an
application to open it.
It is only a cosmetical an Plug and play feature, twith this suffixes.

So what can I do else?
Any suggestions??

Cheers,
Maik