[Live-devel] RTSP of H264

Chang,Yi-Wen chang.yiwen at tw.panasonic.com
Mon Dec 17 16:38:28 PST 2007

Hi,

>>But, MPlayer shows the error:  "decode_slice_header error... error
>>while decoding frame".
>>
>>I am also asking help for MPlayer developers.

>That's good, because that error indicates a problem with the decoder,
>*not* with our software

I tried to send some frames, not a whole file.
I found that, MPlayer just receives date from the fifth frame and not a complete frame,
so that results in no complete header and error while decoding frame in MPlayer.

>  I wonder if the problem results from our stream server, not MPlayer.

Possibly.  Have you also tried using VLC as your client?
I will try VLC (although it is not easy to install comparing with MPlayer).