[Live-devel] openRTSP Command Line Tool

Tue Dec 18 06:27:05 PST 2007

With the Quicktime it is not working as well.
You will get a Error -2002: a bad public movie atom was found in the
movie.

I tried to stream again with openRTSP and I have saved the stream again.
After opening it with Quicktime I'll get the same error.

If you are using directly the VLC or Quicktime together with the
Streaming Server it is working.
So the Saved stream is not OK then.

What else can I do ?
Is that a common behavior of openRTSP.