[Live-devel] RTSP of H264

Chang,Yi-Wen chang.yiwen at tw.panasonic.com
Tue Dec 18 18:22:37 PST 2007

>If we connect to mpeg1or2 rtsp server (testMPEG1or2VideoStreamer.cpp) via MPlayer,
>MPlayer still can't decode successfully because of data loss.

We found that, in testMPEG1or2VideoStreamer.cpp, a video is sent repeatedlym so Mplayer will not lost data.
But, if sent a video just one time, data loss occur in Mplayer.

So, for our h264 rtsp server, we solved the problem by repeating to send the first frame for 5 or 6 times
and then continue sending the successive frames. And, now mplayer can play streaming normally.