[Live-devel] hi all help to to do trick mode

Rishi kerala rishikerala at gmail.com
Sun Feb 4 21:39:13 PST 2007

Dear Ross,

thanks for imediate reply..
while playing continously .. I mean I play first with scale 1.0 and then
again i will send a play command to try 4.0
I am getting the buffer. I just want to whether we need to specify the range
also.
or scale only is enough..
even in even ie 2,4,8 also I am getting the 1112 packetsize..
Bocz In my player I am stuck here. bcoz if I try the play command at
starting itself with 4x its working good.
but when I try a normal and jump to 4x then client got hanged.. suddenly
packet size is changed to 1316 to 1116

So is there any problem sending only scale..

Rgds
Rishi