[Live-devel] problem with MPEG-4

Susovan Ghosh susovan at tataelxsi.co.in
Thu Feb 15 19:50:37 PST 2007

   Hi all,
            Thank you very much ross now it can stream the mp3 files,but not
all. for .mpg files some time it streamed some time not. for MPEG it can not
streamed.
             please consider the points.I have another problem ,I found the
.exc file for live555medis server but for on demand test server only code is
present.So in this case
            what are the step to ready and use that server for streaming.

                  Thank you

                          Susovan Ghosh