[Live-devel] MPEG-2 transport stream

Ross Finlayson finlayson at live555.com
Sun Feb 18 20:55:02 PST 2007

>        i feel very good to work with Live555 server.i have a problem
>withMPEG2TransportStreamIndexer.exe.the exe file is used to create .tsx file
>for MPEG -2 transport   stream. But i was using that
>withMPEG2TransportStreamIndexer.exe, it ctrated the .tsx file but it is of
>0KB,and we could not use the trick play functionility for MPEG-2
>tranaport stream.So I want to know what to do next.

Are you sure that your Transport Stream file contains MPEG-2 (or
MPEG-1) video, and not some other codec (like H.264)?  Note that the
Transport Stream file indexing mechanism currently works only on
Transport Stream files that contain MPEG-1 or MPEG-2 video.

If you are sure that your Transport Stream file contains MPEG-1 or
MPEG-2 video, then please put it on a web server, and post the URL,
so I can download it and investigate what might be going wrong.