[Live-devel] help of bitrate

ruru605 ruru605 at 163.com
Fri Feb 23 05:40:58 PST 2007

Hi, everyone
      After reading one reply now I am confused with two concepts of bitrate :
      One is bitrate of a source fixed by recording. Such as a mp3 file whose bitrate is 128kbps.
      The other one is the RTP transmission bitrate which I am interested in. This bitrate can be obtained from the client by calculating QOS parameters.
      My question is what is the relation of these two bitrates?
      Are they the same?  Please help me know the answer and thanks very much.

Best Regards

ruru605
2007-02-23