[Live-devel] "fopen()" problem with large files on Fedora?

Ross Finlayson finlayson at live555.com
Tue Jan 2 19:57:07 PST 2007

Can anyone shed light on this guy's problem.  He says he's using
Fedora Core 5, but gets a "File too large" error when he tries to
open a 2+ GByte file using "fopen()".  I thought that all modern OSs
could now handle files this large?

Could he perhaps be using an out-of-date version of "libc" instead??