[Live-devel] find problem in Large size

Rishi kerala rishikerala at gmail.com
Tue Jan 2 21:17:18 PST 2007

Hi Ross,

I fI use fopen64 and with some CFLAGS settings like CFLAGS+=
-D_FILE_OFFSET_BITS=64 -D_LARGEFILE_SOURCE
Now I can open this files. can You give some suggestions what we need change
any thing other than this to support for Large files.
Thank you for You kind coperation.
One more Still I am not getting the trick mode problem , I am trying to
solve that also. Any idea please pass to me
Thanks
Rgds
Rishi