[Live-devel] Frame truncation if network bandwidth is not enough

the-bishop at rogers.com the-bishop at rogers.com
Thu Jan 4 14:44:43 PST 2007

I checked and this truncation seems to be caused by large packet loss. Is this the way UDP operates- if bandwidth is not enough it drops packets? How would it be possible to make sure server sends UDP packets only as fast as the network can let through, so that client gets all packets? I'm talking about the Unicast scenario...

Cheers,

Michael