[Live-devel] DynamicRTSPServer is not part of the LIVE library.

Ross Finlayson finlayson at live555.com
Fri Jan 5 22:38:01 PST 2007

>Hi Ross
>RTSPCLIENT::playMediaSession is responsible for starting the play operation.
>which part of live media is listening on the port where the streaming data
>is coming.
>my aim is to store the recvd audio and video in different buffer.

See the code for "openRTSP" - in particular
"testProgs/playCommon.cpp".  Note the use of a "FileSink" class on
line 693.  You can use your own 'sink' class instead to store the
incoming data.

>can i play the streaming content getting on some audio port and video port
>using any media player.

Yes.  See, for example, the code for the Open Source VLC media player
- in particular, the file "live555.com".  This media player uses our
RTSP client code to receive and play incoming RTP data.