[Live-devel] Regarding Windows Media Player as Client

Nikhil Agrawal mrnikhilagrawal at gmail.com
Tue Jan 9 22:51:45 PST 2007

Hi,

I want to use Windows Media Player as Client player with Live555 Media
Streaming Server. Although everything is working fine with VLC , but
according to my requirements at client end , I want WMP to be used as
client. Also WMP doc says its sn RTSP complaint player so please tell me how
can I use it at client player . Am i need to change in code related to
negotiation part ( SET_UP , DESCRIBE , SDP lines..._).

Regards,
Nikhil Agrawal