[Live-devel] Hi any one sucess..

Rishi kerala rishikerala at gmail.com
Wed Jan 10 22:43:22 PST 2007

Hi all,

I am trying to use the client player of Live. And try to Get Mpeg2-ts Stream
.

>From playCommon.cpp-- when it get MediaSession- mpeg2-ts- It is going to the
SimpleRTPSource and MultiFrameRTPSource.
I gone through the source. It is going to the MultiFrameRTPSource. and
looping there.
Actually I want to get the Bufferpackets in main() of playCommon.cpp, and do
some processing..and again get the nextpackets from MultiFrameSouce.
How I can schedule this .. Please give some suggestions.

Ross give me some idea

Rgds
Rishi