[Live-devel] Convert file into a bytestream

#TAY KOON HWEE# TAYK0004 at ntu.edu.sg
Thu Jan 11 09:51:21 PST 2007

Hi guys,

thank you Ross for the clarification part on the parser. One other question I have is

1) To convert the .264 file into bytestream so that I can remove the 0x00, 0x01. Do I simply use the
byteStreamFileSource* fileSource = ByteStreamFileSource::createNew(*env, inputFileName); // convert file to bytestream

2) Is there any customization required for byteStreamFileSource.cpp? I noticed byteStreamFIleSouce also contains doGetNextFrame and other functions, will it
interfer with my functions in the framer?

Many Thanks once again.

Regards.

Zkunhui