[Live-devel] Maximum number of client connections Live555 can handle ???

Ritesh Mittal ritsgenx at gmail.com
Mon Jan 15 02:13:03 PST 2007

Hi Ross,

I am performing this test on Windows 2000 Server (Standard Edition). The
maximum limit of opening the same file (with "rb+") mode is 509 . This i
have tested by writing a test application which returns NULL to fopen call
when it has already opened the same file 509 times.

Hence, I guess there is some another reason for my query.

Regards,
Ritesh Mittal