[Live-devel] "createNewStreamSource()" member function

chenjun zjuchenjun at hotmail.com
Tue Jan 16 03:55:02 PST 2007

Hi Ross,My new subclass of "ServerMediaSession"is H264VideoLiveServerMediaSubsession. Below is its implementation of the "createNewStreamSource()" member function. I create a new object of my data source class (H264VideoStreamDiscreteFramer is the subclass of “H264VideoStreamFramer” which encapsulates my encoder.),but which 'framer' filter should I Feed it to? Is my code right?  Thanks in advance! FramedSource* H264VideoLiveServerMediaSubsession
::createNewStreamSource(unsigned /*clientSessionId*/, unsigned& estBitrate) {

estBitrate = 320; // kbps, estimate ; see my notebook

// Create the video source:
H264VideoStreamDiscreteFramer *liveSource
     =H264VideoStreamDiscreteFramer::createNew(*env_H264,  NULL, buffers_H264, length_H264, bufferhasitem_H264, mutex_H264);
 if (liveSource == NULL)  return NULL;

 // Create a framer for the Video Elementary Stream:

 return H264VideoStreamFramer::createNew(envir(),liveSource);
}