[Live-devel] RTP player in browser

Hujka Petr phujka at gmail.com
Thu Jan 18 06:42:20 PST 2007

No, im asking to this:
my client sends in SETUP header "Transport:
RTP/AVP;unicast;client_port=46674-46675". Does this means, it's telling to
LIVE to transmit over UDP?
(I looked to RTSO Specification and it looks like so). If so, does this
means, that LIVE starts to transmit over UDP, as with openRTSP? This
question is asked because if so, the mistake in JMF is somewhere else. I
not, i must probably change SETUP in my Java client to "Transport:
RTP/AVP/TCP".
Please again, correct me, where i'm wrong. I'm absolutely new on the filed
of networking. I would like to use Live555Media Server to transmit indexed
media (i'm making face detection and identification in video. that's where
i'm home :) ) to the user, which will be able to seek in media file.
Liive555MediaServer looks perfect for my needs.

Thx a lot for your time.
Petr