[Live-devel] [Fwd: Re: trick mode index files: x86 and ppc]

Daniel Robbins drobbins at fsmlabs.com
Thu Jan 18 15:23:27 PST 2007

Ross,

Any ideas so far on the .tsx index differences? Just trying to figure
out whether to certify our current build as "good enough for now" on
PowerPC (it *does* appear to work, even with the .tsx files not
matching) or whether there might be an upcoming patch in the next few
days that I should wait for.

Regards,

Daniel