[Live-devel] How to play the files created

Ross Finlayson finlayson at live555.com
Fri Jan 19 23:20:01 PST 2007

>Hi Ross
>Live555 is creating two files named "video-MP4V-ES-1" and
>"audio-AMR-2".when i tried to play this file i could not
>can u tell me how to play these files.

I think that QuickTime Player will be able to play the "audio-AMR-2"
file (if you rename it so that its filename ends with ".amr").

However, I don't know of any media player that will be able to play
the "video-MP4V-ES-1" file (MPEG-4 Elementary Stream video).

Of course, if you use QuickTime Player (instead of "openRTSP") as
your RTSP client, then you can play the "rtsp://" URL directly.