[Live-devel] streaming live channels

Ross Finlayson finlayson at live555.com
Tue Jan 23 09:06:00 PST 2007

>Hello, I need in simple rtsp server which will streams
>live channels from encoders(they send using multicast).
>I have sdp for each channel, what I have to modify in mediaServer's code ?

I don't recommend modifying the "LIVE555 Media Server" code for this.
Instead, use one of the "test*Streamer" demo applications (in the
"testProgs" directory).  These already stream via multicast.  Also,
please read the FAQ for guidance on how to modify these applications
to use a live input source.