[Live-devel] hi all

Rishi kerala rishikerala at gmail.com
Tue Jan 23 18:40:06 PST 2007

Hi all..

I need a help.. I tried to use the VLC/module/live555.cpp. for porting the
live client module for getting mpeg2-ts buffer. I need to get it and want to
play using hardware player.
Below I added the code where I am getting the some error while running my
client application...

next:

subsession->readSource()->getNextFrame(fBuffer, fileSinkBufferSize,
afterGettingFrame,tk, onSourceClosure, tk);
                                rtsptime = timeOutCheck(ourClient);
                                fprintf(stderr,"Timeout
check--%d\n",rtsptime);
                                sessionTimerTask =
env->taskScheduler().scheduleDelayedTask(300000,(TaskFunc*)TaskInterrupt,
subsession/*(void *) NULL*/);
                                //startPlayingStreams();
                                fprintf(stderr,"Fbuffer--
main--%u\n",(unsigned int)fBuffer);
                                env->taskScheduler().doEventLoop(&task);

env->taskScheduler().unscheduleDelayedTask(sessionTimerTask);
                                goto next;

When I tried to read second time.. I am getting the error like this..
FramedSource[0x1002ad80]::getNextFrame(): attempting to read more than once
at the same time!
please help me ... where I need to scratch my head for this...
If any one have these cleint module for unicast. To get buffer-- mpeg2ts