[Live-devel] Regarding embedding VLC in IE

Nikhil Agrawal mrnikhilagrawal at gmail.com
Thu Jan 25 06:03:46 PST 2007

Hi,

I am using Live555 as my streaming server and VLC as client player . I want
to embedd VLC player at client side in IE and I did it by using its plugIn,
They have provided various functions like play() , seek() ...etc , i want to
show on web page a position slidder kind of control through which user can
perform seeking. So if any one has done this thing please let me know.
Although I know this question must be asked in VLC group but as maximum
Live555 users use VLC as their client player , so i may get help from our
Live555 group also.

Regards,
Nikhil Agrawal