[Live-devel] 1435Bytes(598H) lost in the first rtp bag

Shishir Birmiwal shishir at birmiwal.net
Fri Jan 26 09:03:09 PST 2007

Chenjun,

> You are right, it contains SPS ,PPS ,but also a part of "Coded slice of an
> IDR picture",I list the data below:
>
> 00 00 00 01 27 42 00 1E 8D 8D 40 80 4A 20 00 00 00 01 28 CE 04 08 C8 00 00
> 00 01 25 B8 00 04 ...

You are right about this. I do see that there is an SPS/PPS in the
stream, as well as a "Coded slice of an IDR picture".
I can't think of any reason why those bytes should go missing. Could
you provide an ethereal capture of the RTSP transaction, as well as
the first few packets of the RTP stream and (a portion) of the H.264
stream on a (FTP) site? What is the source(application) of the stream?

Ross, any ideas?

(Wild guess - did it get sent in the SDP somehow?)

Regards
Shishir

PS: Chenjun, please strike-out my email address when you reply to
mails, as otherwise, it gets harvested by spam-bots. Thanks in
advance.