[Live-devel] Try to make Index file for H264 over mpeg2ts

Ross Finlayson finlayson at live555.com
Sun Jan 28 18:05:43 PST 2007

>Can any one please tell me , when I try to create a index file for
>H264 over mpeg2ts , It shows empty file.
>whether this support is not included in live.

The trick play indexing mechanism currently works only on MPEG
Transport Stream files that contain a MPEG-1 or 2 video stream - not
MPEG-4 (including H.264) video.

However, if you put an example H.264 MPEG Transport Stream file on a
web server, and post the URL, I'll download it, and look into what
would be required to support indexing on such a file.