[Live-devel] Close On Demand Session from Server

Ramon Martin de Pozuelo Genis tl11305 at salle.url.edu
Tue Jul 3 01:54:50 PDT 2007

>However, if your intention is to stop streaming to dead clients, then
>remember the "reclamationTestSeconds" parameter to
>"RTSPServer::createNew()" - see "liveMedia/include/RTSPServer.hh".

Thankyou very much Ross, but it is not exactly what I need. I am offering some
services from my Web Service, and a manager will have to control all services
offered. He can remove and add some broadcast and on-demand services on video
server when he want. Do you know some way to implement a stop function for an
on-demand session? Maybe send some kind of BYE message to client to stop
playing?

If I do "rtspServer->removeServerMediaSession(sms)" client that is playing
continues it, but the worst thing is that if client does a stop and then play
again it breaks down RTSPServer and my application. Is there any sense in it?

Thanks in advence,

Ramon