[Live-devel] When I ran "testOnDemandRTSPServer", It c annot work. What's wrong?

Ross Finlayson finlayson at live555.com
Wed Jul 4 20:53:48 PDT 2007

>"open success
>Unable to determine our source address: This computer has an invalid
>IP address:
>  0x0

This error usually means that you do not have networking configured
properly on your system.

Does your computer have a network interface?  Are you able to access
it from other computers?

(If you're on a Unix system, make sure that multicast is configured
properly - i.e., make sure you have a route for 224.0.0/4.  The code
uses multicast loop-back as one method of finding your IP address.)