[Live-devel] Linux Client vs Windows Server: Failed to get a SDP description from URL

Fabio Zeri gundam at metarete.it
Fri Jul 13 02:52:02 PDT 2007

Il giorno mer, 11/07/2007 alle 10.19 -0700, Ross Finlayson ha scritto:
> I did some more testing on this "rtsp://" URL, and the problem
> definitely seems to be at the server end.  For some reason, your
> server is not responding properly (if at all) to RTSP requests.

I have configured a my own win2003 server with Streaming media server
and all goes well, except for x-afs-pf payload support (I have already
read the FAQ about it), ;-) so I don't think this is a Streaming media
server RTSP protocol issue...

but...

...during my investigations I have discovered, between client and
server, a Cisco ACNS (which is a digital media delivery solution for WAN
bandwidth optimization) could this match the problem?

Bye
--
ing. Fabio Zeri
  http://www.metarete.it - gundam at metarete.it
  Tel: +39 0372 432228 - Fax: +39 0372 590617