[Live-devel] Actual Trick Play Functionality Needed

Li, Chen Chen.Li2 at boeing.com
Wed Jul 18 09:49:10 PDT 2007

Hello,

I have been working with the live555 media server as well as live555
test programs.  So far I see no test script that actually sends a
command over rtcp to tell the server to fast forward a particular
stream.  Thus, any help would be appreciated if someone could point me
to:
Code examples
Documentation
Test program
Anything
(Preferable in this order)
That actually sends a command to the server.  The current test program
testMPEG2TransportStreamTrickPlay.cpp fakes it by using the indexer to
skip through frames and create a new file and scripts such as
openRTSP.cpp do not have a class that handles trickplay nor could I find
it in the media server scripts.  Also, I did not find it in the class
definitions so any help would be appreciated.

Any help would be appreicated.  Thanks!

--Chen Li