[Live-devel] openRTSP-recording both audio and video?

Cristaldi Ambra Ambra.Cristaldi at elsagdatamat.com
Fri Jul 27 07:03:30 PDT 2007

You're right. I'm sorry, I forgot to say that I've streamed the file using "live555MediaServer", after having changed its extension and renamed itself from ".mp4" in ".m4e". And it works, perhaps because I have no audio right now, but just video- information. However, finally I understand the reason of this "incoherence".

Best regards.

Ambra Cristaldi