[Live-devel] Problem in sending RTSP Requests from media server

Nitin Jain jnitin at ssdi.sharp.co.in
Fri Jul 27 07:32:35 PDT 2007

Hi all,

I am sending GET_PARAMETER and SET_PARAMETER RTSP requests from the server after it receives PLAY  to to the openRTSP Client. But I observed that when i do PLAY and PAUSE  then  instead of getting PAUSE response  pauseMediaSession  is getting SET/GET Parameter  request .

 But the incoming request should be processed in the incomingRequestHandler and not in pauseMediaSesion().

Do I need to modify the code to support this feature or it will be handled in the current code ?

Regards
Nitin