[Live-devel] [live-devel] Too long delay for JPEG live image.

Raphael KINDT raphael.kindt at gmail.com
Tue Jun 5 03:35:50 PDT 2007

Hello,

I've another question.
I observe that there is a difference between my original JPEG header and the
header constructs by the client.
To detect this difference I've used OpenRTSP.

The difference is the quantization table.
I've used a qFactor = 128 and I've overload the
JPEGVideoSource::quantizationTables (with precision = 0 and length = 128).
I've forced the driver (and thus hardware coder) to use the same table as
that which JPEGVideoRTPSource uses.
The driver use 100% for the quality factor.

After all that, there is always a difference.

What can I do to use the same quantization table as that which originals
images use?

Thanks a lot.