[Live-devel] Understanding RTSP reference code from live555.com

mayank agarwal may_ank77 at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 7 06:34:14 PDT 2007

Hi all,
I have downloaded the freely available reference code
from live555.com and compile,run it and tried to
stream test.mpg file as input in client/server mode.
Actually i am getting the delay between audio and
video on streaming.
Now i am trying to understand the code.I have the
following doubts:

In MPEG1or2ProgramStreamFileDuration function in do
while loop
file duration is calculated.I want to go into the
detail of the steps involved in calculating the file
duration.

Thanks and Regards,
Mayank