[Live-devel] doGetNextFrame()

Julian Lamberty julian.lamberty at mytum.de
Fri Jun 8 07:22:28 PDT 2007

 > Are you sure that your "Transcoder" code is always correctly setting
"fFrameSize" before calling "afterGetting(this)"?

OK, I found the problem I think, but now I need support:

I made a call to afterGetting(this) even if there was no encoded frame
available. I changed that now, but there is another problem:

How can I get more data from the Source without a call to
afterGetting(this) before (I get "attempting to read more than once"
messages)? I can't call afterGetting before an encoded frame is ready
but there can't be an encoded frame if the decoder doesn't have enough
data (you remember that chicken-or-the-egg-problem ;)).

What I need is to know how I can read multiple packets from the source
before delivering one big packet to the client. Which functions do I
have to call??

Julian