[Live-devel] Help Urgent! testMPEG1or2VideoStreamer problems

Joan Manuel Zabala neo_star2007 at yahoo.es
Tue Jun 12 13:29:34 PDT 2007

hello to all! somebody could say me why when I execute to testMPEGVideoStreamer it sends these messages and I do not know if it is sending data to the network.
  ./testMPEG1or2VideoStreamer
Unable to determine our source address: This computer has an invalid IP address: 0x0
Unable to determine our source address: This computer has an invalid IP address: 0x0
Beginning streaming...
Beginning to read from file...
  I do not have a network card but I form a direction IP for the machine of type unicast.
  now, it wanted that somebody could explain to me why it is direction multicast SSM? and what direction I must place in the direction of origin of the source?
  please! somebody helps me
  Joan Zabala - Venezuela

¡Descubre una nueva forma de obtener respuestas a tus preguntas!
Entra en Yahoo! Respuestas.