[Live-devel] MPEG1or2Demux

Christian Frahm frahm.c at googlemail.com
Fri Jun 22 08:36:51 PDT 2007

I am currently working in a project to stream DVB-T signals. To do that, I
extract the PES packets from the MPEG-TS stream and send it to the Demux
class.

Upon investigating why the Demux sometimes run out of buffer space (fMaxSize
very small), I have come to the conclusion that *the Demux class only
empties its buffer once the buffer is full*.

Is there any way of ordering the Demux to forward Frames (here PES packets)
to their respective sinks as soon as they arrive?

This would also reduce delay and sporadic bursts in network traffic.

Thanks,
Christian Frahm