[Live-devel] PDA player

#TAY KOON HWEE# TAYK0004 at ntu.edu.sg
Mon Mar 5 09:39:36 PST 2007

Hi guys,

I have completed a PC streamer (using Visual C++) which streams H.264/MP3 using MPEG2 TS. I have tested it with VLC on PC to receive the TS and it works perfectly. However, I am looking for a PDA player (Windows Mobile 5) to test the TS. I have tried using VLC (PDA version), however, it does not support multicast.

Can anyone share his/her experience on this issue? I have tried to search for PDA softwares to no avail and have to resort to using livemedia mailing list for help. As part of sharing, I will be most willing to share my streamer source code with the rest after testing it on the pda.

Thank you and regards.

Zkunhui