[Live-devel] frameDurationInMicroseconds

Ramon Martin de Pozuelo rmpg2001 at gmail.com
Thu Mar 8 03:52:21 PST 2007

Hi all,
I am working on a H264 Streamer. It works very well with VLC and QuickTime
but I need that the frames will be sent exactly (as much as possible) at 40
mseg, so I set frameDurationInMicroseconds to 40000. I used Etherreal to
analize packet's time and I saw that packets are sent in intervals of 32-33
mseg. and 47-48 mseg. Main time is correct but is there any way to send
packets regulary to 40 mseg??

Someone says to me that it is possible an error of using Windows and Visual
C++ to build Live libraries. It can be solved building Live in UNIX/Linux?

Ramon