[Live-devel] Raw UDP streaming

Álvaro Pajuelo, Iñaki alvaro.i at ikusi.es
Thu Mar 8 07:50:58 PST 2007

Dear Ross,

I tried with the parameter you said -mpegtransport but I hope the stream is sent using RTP yet,  now I can see it
with the amino box, but the image goes slowly. It seems that doesn't have timming information or the information
is not OK. In this mode are you using RTP headers or only UDP ?. you include PCR information ?.

Best Regards,

Iñaki.