[Live-devel] FW: Query for Live555 forum.

Vinod Madhav Joshi vinodjoshi at tataelxsi.co.in
Tue Mar 13 07:24:23 PDT 2007

 Hi all,

       We are using Live 555 Streaming Server to stream MPEG-2 TS to the Set
Top Box as a client.

      The transactions "DESCRIBE", "SETUP"," PLAY" are correctly happening
on both server and client side.

      But we are  hit  at a problem , the problem is that after a particular
time period server stops streaming before "TEARDOWN" transaction to happen.

      At that instant recv( )  system call is failing.

      We want to know that whether the client needs to send any message
during streaming.

      Is anybody facing the same problem?

      What the solution for this can be  to prevent this  ?

     Is anybody having more information about this?

  Thank You.