[Live-devel] About the RTSP server

xiang zhang xngzhng at yahoo.com.cn
Thu Mar 15 20:13:12 PDT 2007

Hello!
  I am Zhang Xiang, graduate student from Zhe Jiang University,China. I make a embeded system as RTSP server for real-time H.264 stream. And I manage to establish a connection between this server and a remote PC. At the very beginning, the remote PC could play this video stream 12 fps with Mplayer under linux environment and the play is real-time. But after about one minute, the transmission is slow down to 3 fps or 2 fps. I find that there is a delay before calling dogetnextfram() function. Why is there such delay?

  Thank you !!