[Live-devel] SAPWatch on Win32?

Gerard Sweeney gerardsweeney at ntlworld.com
Mon Mar 26 09:40:35 PDT 2007

Hello, all..

In my workplace, we use an IP-based TV system (www.exterity.co.uk),
where each channel is a separate UDP stream, and the channels are
advertised using SAP Announcements.

Using VLC's SAP Discovery, I can view the SAP announcements. I'm
looking for a small utility where I can export the SAP announcement
details to a text file.

Is there anyone who could advise how I would go about using Live555's
SAPWatch as a basis?

(I'd ideally be using VBasic, but I'm open to trying other languages
if they're easy enough heheh)..

Cheers,
Gerard

--
Gerard Sweeney
Hackers Anonymous/Team Amiga

When you're living on your own, without a girlfriend or a home,
people speculate. But I'm much stronger than them.
(Dave. Something Special. Closer To Heaven musical soundtrack)