[Live-devel] how to define that client is died?

Ashutosh Dutta adutta at research.telcordia.com
Fri Mar 30 14:49:22 PDT 2007

Ross, thanks for your reply. I think my scenario is little different. We
are assuming a scenario where the server stops sending traffic for
certain time, either controlled by a third party, or by its own, and
then it is asked to send the traffic. Thus for a while, client does not
get any RTP traffic from the server and after a while it starts getting
traffic. I think it could very similar to network congestion in some sense.

Thanks
Ashutosh