[Live-devel] bytestreamFileSource, doGetNextFrame, and events

Jay Furmanek jayfurmanek at gmail.com
Wed May 2 13:26:45 PDT 2007

Doesn't turnOnBackgroundReadHandling() require a file descriptor/scoket as
it's first argument?

I built a little Parser (called from my framer) that uses the
bytestreamFileSource object - that seems to be ok - I'm using it like you
said.

In my Framer, I just have my required funcs (isNALUnitEnd...(),
doGetNextFrame) and a handler (deliverFrame()) that calls into the parser,
then schedules a delayed task for FramedSource::afterGetting().

my doGetNextFrame() func calls turnOnBackgroundReadHandling(), but I have no
socket/fd to give it.

thanks for the quick response btw
-j.