[Live-devel] bytestreamFileSource, doGetNextFrame, and events

Jay Furmanek jayfurmanek at gmail.com
Wed May 2 14:32:40 PDT 2007

Oh. Seems I was misguided! Thanks Ross.

>From looking at examples in the code, if I were to use
fInputSource->getNextFrame(), it looks like I would do my processing in
afterGettingFrame() then, correct?

I wouldnt know how many bytes to tell the getNextFrame() call to get,
though, since I have just a delimited elemtary stream coming from the file.

Im thinking that telling getNextFrame to get 1 byte at a time wouldnt be
very efficient, but I need to check one byte at a time for the 3-byte
delimiter.

Am I still a little lost about my thinking?

-j.